Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2 Months!

It's been two months since I last posted and we now have drywall! Who knew drywall could be so exciting? These aren't even the most recent photos, I figure I will save those for another post in 2 more months. There wasn't much going on between February and now. Photos of electrical thingeys aren't really blog worthy, maybe this is because I don't understand them...or maybe it's because it's really not exciting.

Enough chit-chat this is what you missed in the last two months....

Photo #1, you can see the frame of our new pantry. I'm most excited about our ginormous bags of dog food now having a home!



Photos #2, a wall. Not nearly as exciting as the pantry, but one day it will house our range and microwave.



Tony and I decided to take our stress to a whole new level and got this guy.



He is crazy and adorable, all at the same time.



Kitchen Renovation + Alfredo =

No comments:

Post a Comment